West Star Ranch has a number of ways you can donate to help the animals that are housed, fed, and provided for on the property. If you feel you can help with any of the following, please do. If you would like to contact us for more information, please do.
- We gladly accept canned/dry food, bedding, collars, leashes, cat litter, crates, and anything else that will help us keep our tenants safe and happy. Those tenants range from dogs, cats, peacocks, to any other animal that is left with us by the good people of Nye County.
- We also accept your household items that you are willing to part with: stoves, refrigerators, dressers, mirrors, shelves, dishes, glasses, silverware, dvds, cds, and any other item you want to send our way that we can stock our thrift store with to generate funds.
- Clothing, shoes, purses, wallets, belts, jewelry, and other personal items are also accepted donations for the thrift store. Please bring your rummage to us clean and ready to sell.
- Off-hours donations may be left at the drop-off area located to the left of the main gate. We can also schedule a pick up for your large-item donation. Please call (775) 727-6505 during normal business hours — Wednesday through Saturday from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM to schedule your large-item pick up.
- If you would like to volunteer to help with repairs and the animals or the thrift store, we would be very happy to have you. Please let us know and we can arrange the time and dates with you.
We also accept monetary donations and they are tax deductible. Please use Paypal